For 24-hour support, Call 1-800-741-9525
Ways to reach Support and Technical Assistance Options
- Use the contact form on the right side of this page for a quick online response or request a convenient time for a technician to contact you to troubleshoot.
- Call Toll-Free 1-800-741-9525
Citizens Rapid Response
A key component of Citizens’ mission is to provide customers with excellent support. Support and Technical Assistance Services are available to you 24/7 x 365 days for all major services. Rapid Response Plans are available.
To Check for Service Availability Please Contact Us
Call BEFORE You Dig!
Virginia law holds the customer responsible for damage to underground cable (electric and telephone) if you have not contacted VA811 to mark the location of their underground lines before digging.
1-800-552-7001 or Dial 811
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Touchstone TM822 Modem User Guide
- Secure IT FAQ
- Speed Test
- Citizip Fiber Data Usage FAQ
To Check Voicemail:
ACCESS PHONE NUMBERS:
Floyd area customers: 745-0486
Ft. Chiswell area customers: 222-3000
How to set up Notify Plus
- Digital Video User’s Guide (pdf)
- ADB Remote Control TV Programming Codes (pdf)
- Digital Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Unable to see all of the new channels in your digital programming package
- Analog Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Citizens Remote Control Quick Guides
- Android Basics
- Apple Support Channel
- Freeing up space on your iPhone
- iCloud Backup
- iCloud Photo Library
ComputersCitizens Remote Support
Tech Home | Secure IT
- Technical Support available 24/7 at 1-877-373-3320
- Download SecureIT
- Download Password Genie
- Download File Hopper Plus
Support and Technical Assistance Resources are:
- Trained in Citizens products and services
- Competent in troubleshooting voice, data and video product and service needs
- Available to provide real-time assistance
- Skilled in assessing customer needs and in walking customers through step-by-step procedures to get services back in working order
- Accountable for recording and documenting customers service history (what worked, what didn’t work, what was the service need/what was the service resolution)
- Proficient at assessing if service needs can be addressed via phone or internet troubleshooting or if a trained service technician needs to make a visit to your location. If a visit to the customer location is required, service needs are dispatched in a timely fashion to field personnel at Citizens locations.
- 2013 FRS Glossary (PDF)
Citizens Quality Management
Citizens monitors reported support and technical assistance needs to assess quality, timeliness, competencies and customer service delivered. Citizens works to maintain quality service and to improve the customer’s experience in using support processes.