Customer Bill of Rights
- Expect to be treated as our top priority of the moment.
- Expect polite, courteous service.
- Expect personnel to be knowledgeable about Citizens products and services.
- Expect Citizens representatives to suggest additional products and services to benefit your individual needs.
- Expect any complaint, shortcoming or service trouble to be handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- Expect accurate and efficient billing and bookkeeping.
- Expect highest regard to be given to confidentiality and security to be used to protect account and personal information.
- Expect account information to be used solely for business purposes by Citizens and not released to outside sources without notification.
- Expect a safe environment to conduct business.
- Expect products and services to be presented in a clearly understandable manner and every effort taken to answer questions.
- Expect good-faith estimates of costs on products and services.
Expectations of Being a Citizens’ Customer
- Agree to treat employees of Citizens politely and courteously.
- Agree to promptly notify troubles or defects in services or equipment to Citizens.
- Agree to maintain safe environment in and around the home for service technicians to install and inspect company equipment.
- Agree to make a conscious effort to comply with all aspects of the service plan.
- Agree to keep account in good standing by being financially responsible for service.
- Agree to communicate and conduct business in a non-threatening or non-intrusive manner