Citizens has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Support Specialist. The Customer Care Support Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating, assessing and delivering day to day support needs for a full array of services (voice, video, and internet). Handles a high volume of customer contact related to troubleshooting, installation and maintenance. Guides customers through our processes, advocating their position and obtaining the best customer-centered solutions. This position acts as the company’s primary point of contact with existing customers regarding their satisfaction with Citizens’ services.
- Excellent verbal, written, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- High organizational and time management skills.
- Strong skills and experience using computer software, hardware, and Windows operating systems is required.
- Must possess the ability to analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Minimum requirements include a two-year degree in electronics or related work experience. Ability to speak Spanish is beneficial.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
This position offers:
- Comprehensive benefits
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to work for a proven technology leader in the region
Only qualified applicants with all the above qualifications will be considered. Applicants must provide both a resume and application to the address listed below. Applicants may obtain an application by calling (540) 745-9502 or viewing our website at jobs.citizens.coop
No applicant material will be accepted after 5:00 pm Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Attention: Human Resources P.O. Box 137, Floyd, VA 24091-0137 Equal Opportunity Employer